Why Grosvenor Chose Createmaster
Our long-standing client Grosvenor were looking for a total management service that delivered cloud based O&Ms and Asset Information with integration to the 3D BIM.
Createmaster were employed through Sir Robert McAlpine to manage every aspect of construction information gathering, collation and presentation to ensure the smooth handover of 29-37 Davies Street.
As part of this process Createmaster delivered their first BIM integration to allow Grosvenor Estates personnel to web browse a Navis model, and connected O&M and Asset data.
“Through early integration and involvement with the project team Createmaster understood clearly both the Client aspirations and the scope of the sub-contract packages allowing them to manage the whole process. The collaborative approach to the project and early involvement with the project team facilitated the development of a solution to integrate the O&M database with the 3D model and meet Client aspirations for a user friendly facilities management tool”
How The Project Was Managed
- A dedicated project lead followed the nine month construction programme and managed over 50 trades as they worked on site through meetings, phone calls, email, and site based support.
- SRM and Grosvenor reviewed real project progress via the cloud, as live updates were made throughout the construction phases.
- A Createmaster led, structured review process with relevant package managers and consultants, ensured the technical accuracy of the final as built information.
- A collaborative approach with our partners Ibsecad (BIM Managers) delivered a practical solution that integrated live asset data, planned preventative maintenance and the O&Ms with the 3D BIM
- The solution provided the facilities team with a user-friendly asset information model. This allowed them to mobilise staff in advance of occupation and prepare maintenance contracts without the need of costly manual surveys
Delivering Quality O&Ms At Project Completion
All Project Handover Documentation to satisfy the Employer’s Information Requirements was delivered on-time at PC including;