Why KCCLP Chose Createmaster
THE Master Plan
At 67 acres King’s Cross is the largest mixed use brownfield site to be developed in Central London for over 150 years. The site consists of 50 new buildings, 2000 new homes, 20 new streets, 10 public squares and 26 acres of open space. The work at King’s Cross will continue until 2020 and will serve 45,000 people every day once complete.
- 50 New Buildings
- 2000 New Homes
- 20 New Streets
- 10 Public Squares
- 26 Acres of Open Space
How The Development is Being Managed
Createmaster have formed a key relationship with KCCLP which has enabled us to work together and create a standardised schedule of services;
- Tailor-made Employer’s Requirements to suit the specification for each development.
- Standardised documentation across all projects
- Preparation of specifically tailored asset information for future FM use.
- Creating and executing documentation protocols for BIM implementation
- Management of office floor & retail fit-out documentation for completed buildings
- Management of post-construction updates to each buildings handover documentation
- Cloud based hosting of all project documentation via DocumentPark
Createmaster have dedicated key account managers working with KCCLP, Broadgate Estates and other key stakeholders to ensure the services are delivered to a consistently high standard across each and every built asset.
Delivering Quality O&Ms At Project Completion – does not show the scale of delivery at present
All Project Handover Documentation to satisfy the Employer’s Information Requirements is being delivered across the multi-phased development including;
- CDM compliant Health & Safety Files for each building across the King’s Cross site.
- Building Manuals including over 1,500 individual trade O&Ms
- Full Technical Authoring of M&E Manuals
- Site wide Enhanced Asset Registers & Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Property Specific Resi-Sense deployments on the Plimsoll, Tapestry, Gasholders & Fenman buildings.
- BREEAM Compliant Building User Guides
- CIBSE TM31 Building Log Books