Why Berkeley Homes Chose Createmaster
Berkeley Homes were looking for a total management service that delivered comprehensive O&Ms and Asset Information linked to a planned preventative maintenance schedule.
Createmaster were employed by Berkeley to manage every aspect of construction information gathering, collation and presentation to ensure the smooth handover of One Tower Bridge.
How The Project Was Managed
- A dedicated project lead and team of assistants followed the construction programme and managed over 50 trades as they worked on site through meetings, phone calls, email, and site based support.
- Berkeley Homes reviewed real project progress as live updates were made throughout the construction phases.
- A Createmaster led, incremental review process with relevant package managers and consultants, ensured the technical accuracy of the final as built information.
Delivering Quality O&Ms At Project Completion
All project handover documentation to satisfy the Employer’s Information Requirements will be delivered on-time at PC including;
- CDM compliant Health & Safety Files
- Building Manuals including over 50 individual trade O&Ms across 9 blocks
- Enhanced Asset Register & Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- 43 digital Residents’ Manuals
- 15 BREEAM compliant Building User Guides
All handover documentation will be delivered via the cloud on our web hosted platform, DocumentPark