Why Bowmer & Kirkland Chose Createmaster
How The Project Was Managed
- A dedicated project lead and team of assistants are following the construction programme, managing 50 trades working on site through meetings, phone calls, email, and site based support.
- Bowmer & Kirkland review real project progress via the cloud as live updates are made throughout the construction phases
- A Createmaster led, incremental review process with relevant package managers and consultants, will ensure the technical accuracy of the final as built information.
- The cloud based solution will provide the Facilities Team with a user-friendly system to effectively run and maintain the development during the occupancy phase.
Delivering Quality O&Ms At Project Completion
All project handover documentation to satisfy the Employer’s Information Requirements will be delivered on-time at PC including;
- CDM compliant Health & Safety Files
- Building Manuals including 50 individual trade O&Ms
- BREEAM Compliant Building User Guide
All handover documentation will be delivered via the cloud on our web hosted platform, DocumentPark.
Tara House, is a new style of premier student accommodation development in central Liverpool.
The large scale project includes 776 student beds, 78 studio flats and 3,700 sq ft of retail units.