New Business Sales Team Manager
London | Full-Time | Competitive
BuildData Group AB is currently searching for a New Business Sales Team Manager to join the group and own revenue generation for our project services sales pipeline. BuildData is a publicly listed company and has already started on a buy-and-build strategy in the Contech and Proptech industry (SaaS). The company is primarily focused on the U.K. but also has presence in Ireland and Australia. BuildData is going through a period of high growth in a fascinating industry that is in the midst of disruption. The package will be competitive with a compelling career development profile.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software/Saas
- Information Technology
- Customer Relationship Management
The essence of our Sales team is a culture of winning business by understanding the market’s needs, leveraging our decades of experience to provide best practice that matches our prospect’s pain points, and selling the unique advantages of our service offering.
As a leader in our UK team, you will work in a growing, energised culture, surrounded by motivated and talented colleagues who support many global top construction and real estate businesses every day. The New Business Sales Team Leader is responsible for managing the UK sales team, focussed on delivery of revenue objectives from our mature project services sales pipeline and agreed strategy plan.
Principal Job Elements & Responsibilities
- Leading the New Business Project Sales team in a player / manager capacity, closing deals yourself and coaching sales people in core activities, such as pipeline management and identifying and closing new business. You will be working across Contractors, Housebuilders and Developers within the UK Construction Industry.
- To be a player/coach where you will be responsible for hitting the team target and incentivised to help your team close deals as well as close your own deals.
- Managing a team of 4-8 salespersons, you will have responsibility for execution of the HR strategy within the team, covering Hire, Train and Retain. This includes hiring, onboarding, coaching, development, and performance management.
- You will enjoy working towards targets and managing the team according to agreed KPIs.
- You will ensure activity is always correctly directed with a daily or several times a week meeting with your team members.
- You will own and be accountable for a systematic and data driven sales process, based on accurate utilisation of our CRM system.
- You will need to be able to manage a large pipeline of opportunities across the team.
- You will engage positively with other business stakeholders, including wider sales leadership, marketing, and customer success to support a holistic approach to work winning.
- You will need to be able to travel within the UK if it is required to close the deal.
- You would uphold and foster a culture transparency, diligence, ambition and performance within the team.
- Leadership experience – you enjoy developing people’s skills and want to lead them to success.
- Track record of coaching and motivating people, teams or companies to exceed their sales quotas.
- Experience with hiring and growing teams.
- Demonstrable track record of strong performance in a sales leadership capacity.
- Construction or Property industry experience – you must have sold to Contractors, Housebuilders, Developers or Building Owners
- Experience selling premium, value-add or consultative solutions and services – we are premium price and need to back it up during the sales process
- Successful experience with hunting new business from a large top-of-funnel
- Flexibility and adaptable enough to work in a high-growth ambitious environment
- A self-starter – we will ensure you have the tools and structure to succeed, but you will need to drive the role forward and own this part of the team
- Highly numerically literate – you will know the numbers if asked
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Location: Hybrid working between remote and office-based
These duties defined in this Job Description are not definitive and may be subject to future amendments following appropriate consultation.APPLY NOW
Client Service Delivery Assistant
Createmaster is a fast-growing business part of the BuildData Group of companies, selling project handover documentation solutions and services to property developer and contractors in the UK construction industry. We are the largest provider in a niche sector with around 20% market share and looking to continue our long-term growth rate of around 20% per year. Our clients know us as experts in our field and trust us to advise upon and deliver their most prestigious construction projects.
As a growing business, we value our people and as such, there are opportunities for further career development and advancement for high achievers. We have a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace, and we strongly believe that collaboration and mutual respect is a key value that contributes to our success.
We conduct our business ethically, legally and with due regard to minimising the impact of our business on the environment.
The Client Service Delivery team delivers a diverse and complex portfolio of projects. Accurate and efficient on time delivery is essential for a happy client! Our Client Service Delivery Assistants are an integral part of this process using Project Management skills and focusing on the Project Delivery. They chase sub-contractors and suppliers via telephone to provide information against agreed deadlines; check documentation against our quality standards; carry out data entry to process documents; assist CSD leads with managing their project portfolios; and other associated duties. Client Service Delivery Assistants play a fundamental part in achieving Project Delivery and the overall team performance and are relied heavily upon by the team.
We operate an internal promotion strategy, and the Client Service Delivery Assistant role is the steppingstone to other responsibilities in the business – all our CSD Leads and Managers have started from this position. All we ask is that everyone in our team delivers on their commitments and demonstrates our values. We provide the support and training to allow strong performers to advance. Our clients can be demanding, and we are faced with many, and sometimes unanticipated, deadlines, and we have high standards which we expect everyone on our team to follow.
We would typically look expect a Client Service Delivery Assistant to progress to becoming a CSD Lead over 6-18 months with the business based on impact and delivery.
- Managing relationships with data providers – requesting information and following up on outstanding requests
- Review and collation of documentation including completion of company templates.
- Data entry
- Telephone support and written communication with clients
- Production of project deliverables such as building user guides and asset registers
- From time to time, you may be required to take on additional tasks and responsibilities to support your role, your team colleagues or other areas of the business
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word & Excel are a must)
- Excellent telephone Manners
- Clear Written & Verbal Communication
- Effective Time Management
- Previous experience in administration or assistant-based role
- Previous professional experience with inbound and outbound calls
- Able to uphold Createmaster values in all aspects of the role
- Interest in the construction sector
- Organised and detail oriented
- A proactive can-do helpful approach – a team player
- Willingness to learn and progress in the role
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Reporting to: Client Service Delivery Lead
Location: Shoreditch, London, EC2A.
Hybrid working arrangement is currently available to facilitate home/remote workingAPPLY NOW