This webinar is best for:
- Housing Associations
- Asset Owners
In a survey of UK non-freehold tenants, most stated they do not feel 100% safe in their homes.
The Grenfell Tower Fire reinforced the need to radically rethink building safety and The Building Safety Act (BSA) legislation was developed to prevent similar disasters from happening in the future.
… but new legislation comes with complexity, so how can information requirements be met?
Things you’ll learn:
- The perceptions of non-freeholders towards the buildings they live in and the information they have access to
- Longstanding challenges and how asset owners are tracking towards a better-built environment
- Strides already made by asset owners in enhancing the quality and consistency of communication with residents
- Why greater investment in skills, training, and better building information leads to safer homes
- How stakeholders can make better decisions, mitigate risk and demonstrate the safety of a building throughout its life cycle